About Russell Kelly-Jeans
What I will do for you?
• Create a safe environment in which you will see yourself more clearly; we do this by listening, asking
focused questions, reflecting back, challenging, and acknowledging the situation as you see it.
• Ask for more intentional thought, action, and behavior changes than you would have asked of yourself
• Clarifies goals and agreed-upon results
• Identifies gaps between where you are and where you want or need to be
• Help you develop a strong strategy and action plan to close the gap
• Understand and anticipate potential obstacles
• Guides the building of the structure, accountability, and support necessary to ensure sustained commitment
We can use a variety of tools such as the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), 16PF or 360 instruments or other diagnostics to help you gain direction and reach your full potential.
Our purpose is to support you in achieving more of the things that you really want too. If you are asking yourself:
• Am I achieving everything I want in my personal or business life?
• Am I being the person, manager, leader that I want to be?
• How do I achieve better balance and improve my relationships at home or at work?
• How can I change to be more of who I want to be?
If these questions sound familiar then lets talk about how we can help you become more of who you want to be. . .
You can benefit from these fantastic, personal and powerful services:
Personal Coaching (Life Coaching). . .
. . . is focused on helping individuals achieve more. A very powerful support for individuals that begins with a complementary consultation meeting either on the phone or face to face. The purpose of the consultation is to help you determine if we are the right coaching provider for you! Its vitally important that you feel comfortable with your coach. Once you have agreed to proceed we will arrange the first of a small series of meetings (usually 4-6) that are structured to enable you to achieve the things that are important to you.
Business Coaching. . .
. . . is focused on supporting you and your organisation in focusing on and achieving your business goals. This service also starts with a complementary consultation that is the first step in selecting you coach and agreeing how we will work together. This includes agreeing who is involved in agreeing the outcomes. This will typically involve a contracting meeting with the individual, the line manager and HR. Once agreed we will scope out a series of face to face meetings that enable you to achieve your goals.
Talk to us about Management and Leadership Development support using a variety of tools, techniques and resources. These include:
Team Building and High Performance Teams. . .
. . . we can support you and your teams in attaining greater job satisfaction and great results through focused group activities which are designed to ensure the team understand its goals, dynamics and style and reduces internal conflict and creates the conditions that ensure high performance.
• Development and Assessment Centres
• Situational Leadership II
• Career planning and change
• Talent management and succession planning
We are sure you will benefit from working with us.