You could benefit from life coaching if you:
- feel stuck or overwhelmed in your current situation
- have tried other therapies or counselling
- are ready for a change but don't know where to start or you need motivation, a 'push', or helping hand
Kirsten trained as a Primary School teacher in New Zealand where she grew up in the countryside with her busy, loving family.
After her training and newly qualified teaching jobs, Kirsten’s travel bug got the better of her and she ended up where lots of New Zealanders end up – buying a one way ticket to see the world.
England offered her an opportunity to settle down and her 10 year relationship with the British Education system commenced.
Through teaching, Kirsten learnt that while the classroom didn’t necessarily hold the key to her own personal growth, other aspects of the teaching process did.
It was through exploring her own personal development needs with the help of a Coach that Kirsten realised her destiny. Feeling completely supported and guided herself, she understood that Coaching was going to be the cornerstone of her career. Personally she could move in the direction that she needed to go as well as growing professionally through establishing her coaching business.
The areas that meant a lot to me were individual achievement and helping people to grow and be the best that they could possibly be.
Kirsten has been happily running a successful coaching practice in the Cotswolds for 5 years. Through her passionate and positive approach, coupled with her empathetic style, she has helped clients to:
• Achieve personal success by supporting them through their own process of change
• Achieve positive outcomes from situations of loss and disempowerment
• Create new positive attitudes towards change
As a coach, Kirsten gives 100% individual attention to you while you work through your coaching needs, ensuring her clients:
• Feel heard – when the noise gets too much
• Have space to think, to decide, to progress, to succeed
• Are empowered to take control, make changes and find authenticity
Kirsten happily lives in a little patch of the Cotswolds but a piece of her heart is always in NZ. She is passionate about her husband and young daughter; and delights in making friends her family. She still has the travel bug and tries to visit somewhere new as often as she can.
Inspired by the upbringing her mother provided she says, “I am a poor imitation of what she achieved in the garden and the kitchen but I love trying to recreate my childhood memories for my daughter through gardening and baking!”
I enjoy motivating others – I love the feeling of satisfaction from seeing my clients’ progress. I gained my Diploma in Life Coaching (Distinction) through training with the Life Coaching Institute and am now a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF). I am committed to following their core competencies and adhering to their code of ethics.
We offer the following session types:
- Face-to-Face (Cotswold Coaching Retreat)
While email coaching is beneficial for those uncomfortable with talking on the phone or unable to meet for face-to-face sessions, the coaching relationship may take longer to develop. Please note that email is not offered as a stand-alone method of coaching.
It is essential that you feel comfortable and safe with your coach. The coaching journey is such a personal one, being able to share openly and honestly ensures the process is authentic and valuable. From the first session, you need to decide if Aspiring Change is right for you.
Not all personalities get on. Listen and be honest with yourself and make sure you are happy with Aspiring Change as your coach.
How It Works
- Life coaching is a process of facing issues and moving forward
- Life coaching is driven by you and defined by what you want to get out of the process
- Time in coaching sessions is spent discussing your situation, concerns and fears
- Completely supported, you will be challenged to overcome obstacles
-Coaching allows you opportunity to reflect, define goals and instigate manageable steps to resolve issues
- Coaching provides awareness of your abilities and skills
- Coaching provides acknowledgment, encouragement and motivation for taking action and creating change
Sessions are approximately 45mins-1 hour and are beneficial if conducted on a regular basis. For more information or to discuss your individual needs contact me.