With 14 years in corporate business & finance, both in the UK & USA, Catherine led & coached finance teams and individuals to success in partnering with the business to provide integral decision making information and business support. Currently, Catherine is enjoying working with both corporate and individual clients. Prior to that, Catherine’s role was as International Corporate Finance Director & internal coach for Universal Pictures International. In this role, Catherine led & coached the London head-office and local international finance teams all over the world, as well as sponsored and project managed in a business & I.T. transformation project to overhaul and streamline business processes. A coach since 2005, her experience in corporate finance and project management makes her ideal to get results.
Catherine graduated with CoachInc, the largest global coach training organisation. She believes in continual development and supervision for coaches. She is a student of CoachInc’s Advanced Corporate Coaching Programme, and utilises the instruction of her supervisory coach. She is a full member of the International Coach Federation. She holds a BA honours degree in Business & Accounting from Georgia Southern University (USA), has passed the Certified Public Accountancy exam (USA), and holds a Masters degree in Urban Planning from Georgia Technology Institute, Atlanta (USA).
Finally, Catherine's coaching experience includes:
· Providing one-to-one coaching for talent at senior manager level.
· Providing one-to-one coaching for new managers.
· Empowering more effective leadership and team collaboration.
· Coaching and mentoring private individuals in career and personal development, decision-making and work-life balance.
· Creating and facilitating strategic team workshops, and establishing an on-going process of accountability.
· Delivering individual assessment surveys to increase awareness, provide individual profiles for use in developing team structures.
· Volunteering as a mentor for youth within her local community.