What is counselling?
The word "counselling" can include being listened to, sharing and gaining wisdom, being encouraged, setting goals, resolving conflict, helping you on your journey etc. I work with a few different counselling approaches, one of which involves connecting past experiences with life today.
By understanding what it means to be whole, healed and happy; I can help you :-
* Improve your relationships.
* Overcome emotional pain to feel happier and more at peace.
* Find freedom from addictions, to become free of a destructive habits.
* Understand yourself better so that you can take greater control of your life.
* Grow in emotional intelligence, so you can be a more effective communicator in all of your relationships at home and at work.
* Improve relationships with your partner, children, family and friends.
* Let go of unhelpful behaviours
* Enjoy increased confidence and positive thinking giving more success at work, home and helping you find the balance that is right for you
* Come to terms with a separation or bereavement.
* Learn to be content.
* etc. etc.
You may feel:
* Stressed, anxious or have panicky feelings
* Sad or disappointed in your life
* Stuck, unable to change anything
* Loneliness, loss or grief
* Low motivation and energy
* Stuck on a treadmill, just going through the motions
* Exhausted by the demands of life
You may be:
* Experiencing communication difficulties
* Finding it difficult to make decisions or commit
* Have experienced a sudden life change
* Dealing with ill health
* Faced with separation or divorce