Adrian owns and runs wellbeinghypnotherapy.org.uk which has therapists and clinics in Morden, Sutton, Mitcham, Croydon, Dulwich and South Woodford. He has always been interested in people and in resolving problems that we all have from time to time. He worked with people with physical, emotional and learning difficulties for 20 years before deciding to work with people on a one to one basis as a Hypnotherapist and Mindfulness-based therapist.
Adrian is a member of:
* The General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) Registration No. 3181.
* Association of the Institute of Clinical Hypnosis (AICH).
* The James Braid Society
Qualifications, training and experience:
* Adrian has 5 years experience as a Samaritan Listening Volunteer. He is a Supervisor for the Institute of Clinical Hypnosis(ICH) and has studied Person Centred and Psycho Dynamic counselling at Birkbeck College, University of London.
* Professional Diploma in Hypnotherapy (DCH)
* Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (DHP)
* Master Clinical Hypnotherapist (MCH)
* Diploma in Mindfulness-based Cognitive Behavioural Therapies.
* Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming
* Since being awarded the Professional Diploma in Hypnotherapy
he has continued ongoing personal development with advanced training in the following:-
* Mindfulness-based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction
* Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR),
* Emotional Freedom Technique, Life Coching, Pain Management, Addiction Lifestyle and change.