I can help you or your loved once move forward overcoming the issues you face in regards to Teenage Issues. Click Read more to find out all about how I can help you and book a session or book me for a Free Pre-Session.
Below you can read a extensive article giving you the basic information and I'm sure you'll find the information relevant and insightful.
What is GoMentor?
On GoMentor you can book online therapy and coaching sessions with psychologists, therapists and coaches.
- Get Skype or Phone Counselling
- Book your sessions and pay online
- +300 individual professionals online
- Save time by conduct sessions from home
Online Therapy & Coaching
Booking sessions on GoMentor is quite easy, all you need to do is:
- Click the "Find Professional" button
- Find a professional that you like
- Find a date/time that suits you
- Enter misc. booking details
- Complete payment online
Growing up in the modern world can be a frightening, exciting, and dangerous experience. Teens today will face many challenges as they grow toward adulthood. While some have been around since teenagers have been around, others are more modern in nature - worrying about future education or career counseling for example. The issues may not seem like a big deal to some parents, but for teenagers they are very important issues that affect them in numerous different ways. Because we know teens can be difficult to reason with, we offer online therapy here at GoMentor.com that may interest them. Before explaining how we can help with a variety of teenage issues, here is some other information that should be known.
Types of Teenage Issues
While there are many different issues that modern teenagers will face growing up in the modern world, these are some of the more common ones that may cause problems if they are not handled correctly.
- Bullying - This struggle for power during childhood can have lasting negative emotional effects.
- Peer Pressure - Some children get into trouble because they are unable to resist being talked into bad behavior by their peers.
- Self Harming - When children secretly harm themselves to elicit an emotional response to deal with the pressures of being a teenager.
- Puberty - Becoming an adult can be an exciting process, but it can also lead to awkwardness or an inability to control hormones as the body changes.
- The Opposite Sex - Learning to develop healthy personal relationships is an issue that most teenagers say they don't need or want help with, but this is an area where therapy and counseling can help avoid dangers - like an unplanned pregnancy.
- School Deadlines and Exams - The pressures of staying ahead in the academic world can be enough stress to cause problems for some children.
- Future Study or Career Direction - Sometimes, children and teens just need a little friendly guidance on which direction they should go in life.
Therapy and Counseling for Teenage Issues
Most teenagers are loathe to admit they need help, but if you can get your teen to try online therapy here at GoMentor.com, you may be surprised at how much it appeals to them. On GoMentor.com you can book online therapy sessions with trained therapists who specialize in a wide range of issues that face teenagers in the modern world. Furthermore, the therapists are also able to talk to teens in their own language. And if they can't, consider joing the GoMentor.com forum where teenagers can talk with peers - other teenagers explaining the issues they face. This modern method of dealing with teenage issues may make a difference in whether or not a teen develops problems later in life.
Definition of Teenage Issues
Teenage issues are troubles or difficulties that may arise in an adolescents life when living in the modern world. Therapy and counseling are both helpful when dealing with a wide range of teenage issues.
Symptoms of / Reasons for Teenage Issues
- Intense feelings of guilt, grief, or even relief
- The desire to help and feeling ill-equipped to do so
- An overwhelming desire to remove yourself from the friendship
- Feeling isolated or misunderstood
GoMentor.com is the world's biggest online therapy and coaching universe with hundreds of therapists and coaches available for online sessions.
We've listed the top professionals in this specialty below.
When you have a problem, do you want someone that ...
When you have a problem, do you want someone that can help you as a unique individual? Do you want someone that can help you through that issue and help you avoid similar problems in the future? I provide all this and a money back guarantee
Do you want to discover how to:
- deal effectiv...
Do you want to discover how to:
- deal effectively with children’s challenging behaviour?
- talk so your child will listen and listen so your child will talk?
- support your child to succeed?
This icon indicates whether the professional offers sessions conducted via Skype
This icon indicates whether the professional offers sessions conducted by phone
This icon indicates whether the professional offers In-Person sessions.
This icon indicates whether the professional
offers sessions conducted by GoMentor video
A coach helps clients determine and achieve their personal goals.
There are several types of psychologists, but most of them aim to treat people in crisis.
Hypnotherapist is a therapist, who works with your own internal resources and capabilities through deep relaxation.
A counsellor is a person, who gives advice, but is non directive.
Occupational therapist’s focus on enhancing people’s ability to perform activities of daily life, be it physically or mentally.
Psychotherapy is a 'talking' therapy, helping to overcome emotional & behavioral anxieties