I can help you or your loved once move forward overcoming the issues you face in regards to Relationship Problems. Click Read more to find out all about how I can help you and book a session or book me for a Free Pre-Session.
Below you can read a extensive article giving you the basic information and I'm sure you'll find the information relevant and insightful.
What is GoMentor?
On GoMentor you can book online therapy and coaching sessions with psychologists, therapists and coaches.
- Get Skype or Phone Counselling
- Book your sessions and pay online
- +300 individual professionals online
- Save time by conduct sessions from home
Online Therapy & Coaching
Booking sessions on GoMentor is quite easy, all you need to do is:
- Click the "Find Professional" button
- Find a professional that you like
- Find a date/time that suits you
- Enter misc. booking details
- Complete payment online
Being in a healthy relationship is a wonderful thing, but most couples know that maintaining a happy and healthy relationship requires hard work. There are many issues and circumstances that can cause a relationship to falter or even stall, leaving people hurt, unhappy, and miserable most of the time. No matter what a relationship is facing, therapy and coaching can help get it back on the right track. Here at GoMentor.com, we can help with a wide range of relationship problems. Whether it is infidelity, power struggles, or even trouble communicating, getting help can make a huge positive difference. Before explaining how you can get help through online therapy and coaching, here are some other facts about relationship problems.
Types of Relationship Problems
While there are many different types of problems that can plague a relationship, these are some of the more common issues that many modern couples deal with at one point or another in their relationship, especially if they have been together for a long time.
- Separation - Often a step before divorce or a break-up, a separation brings with it many issues that need to be dealt with by everyone involved.
- Divorce / Break-up - Learning to move on after a bad break-up or divorce can be difficult for many people, leading to other problems in their life.
- Marriage Counseling - For married couple who want to save their marriage, this type of counseling may prove useful for saving the marriage.
- Relationship Counseling - Relationship counseling can be extremely helpful for people who are thinking about getting married or are having problems in their relationship.
- Infidelity - When a husband or wife cheats on their spouse, it can cause conflict for many years to come. Learning to deal with issues of infidelity is helpful for many.
- Betrayal - While infidelity is a form of betrayal, there are other times when it becomes difficult to trust a person after they betrayed you.
- Jealousy - A little bit of jealousy may be healthy for a relationship, but too much can tear it apart. Knowing how to deal with jealous feelings or a jealous partner is important.
- Communication Problems - Many who have been married for a long time say communication is one of the cornerstones of a happy marriage. Sometimes, couples have trouble communicating with each other for various reasons.
- Power Struggles - While the man has traditionally played the dominant role in most relationships, the times are changing. Many couples face "power struggles" in which both partners try to gain and maintain dominance in the relationship instead of working together.
- Family Counseling - When a family begins to have problems that affect them. There are, however, other benefits to family counseling even if there aren't any major problems.
- Sexual Issues - From erectile dysfunction to dealing with the effects of menopause, there are many sexual issues that affect both men and women that can have a big effect on a relationship.
Symptoms and Dangers of Relationship Problems
When communication breaks down and there is a general lack of intimacy, it's a good sign that there is some type of relationship problem present. When partners are frequently stressed, anxious, and arguing constantly with each other, there is usually a deeper issue that is causing the symptoms. When fights last for days or even weeks, the chances of the relationship lasting are greatly diminished. When the symptoms are ignored, the difficulties don't tend to solve themselves. Even if the relationship problems are never taken to a physical level, there are many other emotional scars that may appear as damage is done.
Getting Help with Relationship Problems
While some people are hesitant to offer up their personal information to others in public, online help for relationship problems here at GoMentor.com can make the whole process a little simpler. On GoMentor.com you can book online sessions with therapists and coaches who specialize in different types of relationship problems and can help everyone involved. By learning to better deal with relationship troubles as they appear, it's easier to have a long, fulfilling relationship with a person. Relationship coaching and counseling can give a couple the tools they need to succeed. Relationships are tough work, but you can get assistance with a little of the heavy lifting.
Definition of Relationship Problems
Relationship problems are situations and difficulties that have a negative effect on the short and long term success of an intimate relationship. Both therapy and coaching are recommended to help with learning how to better deal with all sorts of relationship problems.
Symptoms of / Reasons for Relationship Problems
- Avoiding intimacy
- Lack of communication
- Constant arguing
- Inability to resolve conflicts
- Fights that last for days, weeks or months
GoMentor.com is the world's biggest online therapy and coaching universe with hundreds of therapists and coaches available for online sessions.
We've listed the top professionals in this specialty below.
Dr Keith Hearne (www.keithhearne.com) famous psych...
Dr Keith Hearne (www.keithhearne.com) famous psychologist; world's 1st research 'lucid' dreams; invented 1st dream machine; Euro. Coll. of Hypnotherapy; much TV; 6 books. Dream interpretation, Premonitions, Hypnotic 'gastric band', etc
I am a qualified hypnotherapist based in Brighton,...
I am a qualified hypnotherapist based in Brighton, and a full member of the British Institute of Hypnotherapy, I started my training in 2005, and am currently working privately as a hypnotherapist.
This icon indicates whether the professional offers sessions conducted via Skype
This icon indicates whether the professional offers sessions conducted by phone
This icon indicates whether the professional offers In-Person sessions.
This icon indicates whether the professional
offers sessions conducted by GoMentor video
A coach helps clients determine and achieve their personal goals.
There are several types of psychologists, but most of them aim to treat people in crisis.
Hypnotherapist is a therapist, who works with your own internal resources and capabilities through deep relaxation.
A counsellor is a person, who gives advice, but is non directive.
Occupational therapist’s focus on enhancing people’s ability to perform activities of daily life, be it physically or mentally.
Psychotherapy is a 'talking' therapy, helping to overcome emotional & behavioral anxieties
Mental health nurses work with people suffering from different mental health conditions.