I can help you or your loved once move forward overcoming the issues you face in regards to Performance Coaching. Click Read more to find out all about how I can help you and book a session or book me for a Free Pre-Session.
Below you can read a extensive article giving you the basic information and I'm sure you'll find the information relevant and insightful.
What is GoMentor?
On GoMentor you can book online therapy and coaching sessions with psychologists, therapists and coaches.
- Get Skype or Phone Counselling
- Book your sessions and pay online
- +300 individual professionals online
- Save time by conduct sessions from home
Online Therapy & Coaching
Booking sessions on GoMentor is quite easy, all you need to do is:
- Click the "Find Professional" button
- Find a professional that you like
- Find a date/time that suits you
- Enter misc. booking details
- Complete payment online
Increasing performance even a little bit can have a dramatic impact on the bottom line of most companies. This is why so many companies seek assistance with performance coaching. Here at GoMentor.com, you can find talented business coaches who offer online performance coaching that can be just as useful while - somewhat ironically perhaps - helping to increase productivity of workers by enabling them to learn while at their computer. Before explaining how online performance coaching is different, here are some basic considerations when thinking about performance coaching.
Performance Coaching Basics
Here are some of the basics to think about with regards to performance coaching.
- Increasing Productivity - The overall goal of any performance coaching should be to increase productivity of workers. There are many ways to accomplish this. A business coach can help put together a specific plan for any size company.
- Team Performance Coaching - Teaching a team to work better together can increase the entire team's productivity. From communicating better to keeping the whole team motivated, there are many things that can help a team's performance in a company.
- Individual Performance Coaching - In other cases, a company may want to focus on individual performance. While the goals are the same as team performance coaching, the methods used are slightly different.
- Managers Role in Performance Coaching - While seeking outside help can be beneficial, training managers to have better motivational skills can be a way to increase performance of the entire company with an investment on just management and executives.
This is just a short list of some of the aspects of performance coaching that may apply to a company. Seeking help from a business coach can help make the whole process of increasing productivity a little bit easier.
Business Coaching: Performance Coaching
Improving the performance of even a small percentage of a company can have a dramatic effect on the bottom line. This is why we offer performance coaching online. On GoMentor.com you can book online coaching sessions with highly skilled business coaches who specialize in increasing productivity and performance, and they can help without people having to leave their cubicle. There are many different methods that can be utilized to increase performance of workers - some more successful than others. Learning what techniques work best to keep employees motivated and working to the best of their ability can really improve the success of a company.
Definition of Performance Coaching
Performance coaching is counseling that strives to help a person perform better. The specifics may vary from person to person, but business person can give someone the tools and techniques they need to perform better in the workplace no matter their career.
Symptoms of / Reasons for Performance Coaching
- Time management
GoMentor.com is the world's biggest online therapy and coaching universe with hundreds of therapists and coaches available for online sessions.
We've listed the top professionals in this specialty below.
I am a registered Hypnotherapist, Certified Busine...
I am a registered Hypnotherapist, Certified Business and Life Coach (CPCP) also trained in Neuro-linguistic programming (INLPTA).
David has coached for over 12 years. His easy man...
David has coached for over 12 years. His easy manner hides a sharp intellect that challenges the most experienced professionals.
Roger Niven is an experienced coach who guides exe...
Roger Niven is an experienced coach who guides executive to deliver improved performance and develop to their full potential.
He specifically works with aspiring strategic leaders developing context relevant skills and competence.
Claire designs and delivers leadership development...
Claire designs and delivers leadership development programmes to help you and your teams master soft skills that are essential to leading your business to authentic success
This icon indicates whether the professional offers sessions conducted via Skype
This icon indicates whether the professional offers sessions conducted by phone
This icon indicates whether the professional offers In-Person sessions.
This icon indicates whether the professional
offers sessions conducted by GoMentor video
A coach helps clients determine and achieve their personal goals.
En terapeut har fokus på bearbejdning af årsagen til klientens udfordringer og arbejder med at ændre dette via terapi.
There are several types of psychologists, but most of them aim to treat people in crisis.
Hypnotherapist is a therapist, who works with your own internal resources and capabilities through deep relaxation.
A counsellor is a person, who gives advice, but is non directive.
Occupational therapist’s focus on enhancing people’s ability to perform activities of daily life, be it physically or mentally.
Der findes flere typer af psykologer, men de fleste arbejder typisk med kriseramte mennesker.
Psychotherapy is a 'talking' therapy, helping to overcome emotional & behavioral anxieties
En coach forsøger at frigøre potentialet i andre mennesker.