I can help you or your loved once move forward overcoming the issues you face in regards to Job Interviews. Click Read more to find out all about how I can help you and book a session or book me for a Free Pre-Session.
Below you can read a extensive article giving you the basic information and I'm sure you'll find the information relevant and insightful.
What is GoMentor?
On GoMentor you can book online therapy and coaching sessions with psychologists, therapists and coaches.
- Get Skype or Phone Counselling
- Book your sessions and pay online
- +300 individual professionals online
- Save time by conduct sessions from home
Online Therapy & Coaching
Booking sessions on GoMentor is quite easy, all you need to do is:
- Click the "Find Professional" button
- Find a professional that you like
- Find a date/time that suits you
- Enter misc. booking details
- Complete payment online
A job interview is one of the key processes of getting a job. While many people have no trouble with facing the interview, others may require coaching to help with the stress and anxiety that may impair performance during the interview. Here at GoMentor.com, you can find coaches who offer online career coaching that can help with all stages of the interview process. Whether a person is just entering the workforce or has been employed before but is trouble having work, a career coach can offer practical tips and specific techniques that can increase the chances of having a successful job interview. Before showing how a coach can help, here are some basic tips for job interviews.
Job Interview Tips
- Before the Interview - It's important to know as much as you can about the company you are trying to get a job with. This information can come in handy later in the interview process. It takes a little bit of time, but it's well worth it. Another important task before the interview is to practice some tough interview questions. Being prepared to answer any and every question can increase the chances of landing the job.
- During the Interview - A person should dress appropriately depending on the particular job. In addition, keeping good posture, being polite, and maintaining eye contact are all important ways to appear better during an interview. A special haircut or extra time with makeup may really pay off. First impressions based on appearances do count. Remember to smile, but make it natural. No one likes a fake smile.
- After the Interview - After thanking the interviewer in person, it's nice to follow up with a hand written note thanking them for the opportunity. This is where some people really jump ahead of the competition. It's a simple gesture, but it can separate a person from the pack.
Career Coaching: Job Interviews
All career coaches know that a job interview can be a very stressful but extremely necessary part of the job hunting process. This is why they offer online career coaching that can help with all aspects of the interviewing process. From before the interview to after the interview, there are many specific tips and techniques that can be learned. A career coach can offer this information as well as practical advice based on experience. On GoMentor you can book online coaching sessions with coaches that specialize in career issues, including the job interview.
Definition of Job Interviews
Job interviews are the question and answer sessions that occur prior to receiving a job. They may occur on the phone or in person, and may happen more than once with the same company. In any case, a career coach can help a person prepare for a better job interview, which can lead to getting the job.
Symptoms of / Reasons for Job Interviews
- Before the interview tips
- During the interview tips
- After the interview tips
- Dressing for a job interview
GoMentor.com is the world's biggest online therapy and coaching universe with hundreds of therapists and coaches available for online sessions.
We've listed the top professionals in this specialty below.
I am a coaching psychologist and executive coach. ...
I am a coaching psychologist and executive coach. I help people achieve their performance, development, career and personal goals. Powerful conversations to help you be the best you can be.
David is an experienced, qualified executive and l...
David is an experienced, qualified executive and life coach (NLP Master Practitioner, MBA, ICF, AoEC) to help you reach your true potential.
He is the founder and Managing Director of Watt Works Consulting Ltd and has nearly 20 years exp
Coaching helps you overcome challenges & become em...
Coaching helps you overcome challenges & become empowered & in charge of your life!
"It is never too late to be what you might have been"
Qualified Professional and Personal Life Coach & w...
Qualified Professional and Personal Life Coach & want to devote my time in helping others to live a fulfilled content and satisfied life.
This icon indicates whether the professional offers sessions conducted via Skype
This icon indicates whether the professional offers sessions conducted by phone
This icon indicates whether the professional offers In-Person sessions.
This icon indicates whether the professional
offers sessions conducted by GoMentor video
A coach helps clients determine and achieve their personal goals.
There are several types of psychologists, but most of them aim to treat people in crisis.
Hypnotherapist is a therapist, who works with your own internal resources and capabilities through deep relaxation.
A counsellor is a person, who gives advice, but is non directive.
Occupational therapist’s focus on enhancing people’s ability to perform activities of daily life, be it physically or mentally.
Der findes flere typer af psykologer, men de fleste arbejder typisk med kriseramte mennesker.
Psychotherapy is a 'talking' therapy, helping to overcome emotional & behavioral anxieties
En coach forsøger at frigøre potentialet i andre mennesker.