I can help you or your loved once move forward overcoming the issues you face in regards to Career Coaching. Click Read more to find out all about how I can help you and book a session or book me for a Free Pre-Session.
Below you can read a extensive article giving you the basic information and I'm sure you'll find the information relevant and insightful.
What is GoMentor?
On GoMentor you can book online therapy and coaching sessions with psychologists, therapists and coaches.
- Get Skype or Phone Counselling
- Book your sessions and pay online
- +300 individual professionals online
- Save time by conduct sessions from home
Online Therapy & Coaching
Booking sessions on GoMentor is quite easy, all you need to do is:
- Click the "Find Professional" button
- Find a professional that you like
- Find a date/time that suits you
- Enter misc. booking details
- Complete payment online
Getting ahead in the modern world can be extremely difficult for both men and women. This is why some people turn to career coaching for a little extra help. While it's entirely possible to be successful without career coaching, there are many ways that this form of life coaching can boost a career into overdrive. Even those that aren't interested in racing up the corporate ladder can get assistance from career coaching. From help with interviews - before, during, and after - to writing a great resume, a career coach can make finding and landing the dream job easy.
Types of Career Coaching Available
When it comes to getting a great career and achieving success at work, there are some areas that are really useful to get assistance with.
- Career Strategy and Goals - While some people are satisfied with simply having a job, others who want to have a career and get ahead in life should have a strategy in place. This consists of setting goals and making sure they're achieved.
- Career Change Options - People who have been in a certain field of work for a long time and are thinking about a change may be helped with career coaching. Switching a career can be scary, but it can also be very rewarding. Knowing about the options available can make the decision easier.
- Job Interviews - If you have the skills and talent for a job but don't interview well, you may end up not getting the job. A career coach can help with practical tips and techniques that will make the whole interview process a breeze.
- Writing a CV - Coming up with a stellar resume or CV is an important for finding and landing a good job. Learning how to prepare a professional yet personal resume can make all the difference. A career coach can help with writing a CV that stands out from the pile of others.
- Entering the workforce - Teens, young adults, and even some older people who are entering the workplace for the first time may benefit from career coaching. It can be quite a change to go from no job to working every day.
- Identifying Competencies - Learning to identify abilities and skills that are required for a particular job is an important task. A career coach can help a person learn to identify core competencies so that a perfect fit for the position can be found.
- Changing Career Field - For people who have made the decision to switch careers, there are many practical tips and advice that can save a lot of hassles during the process.
Career Coaching Online at GoMentor.com
Most business coaches know how difficult it can be to land a job in the modern world. They also understand the difficulties in getting ahead once a career is decided on. This is why they offer online career coaching. On GoMentor you can book online coaching sessions with coaches that specialize in various aspects of finding a career and getting ahead. They can provide useful advice and practical tips that can make finding and keeping a job easier. And for those who want to get ahead and climb the corporate ladder, career coaches can also help. While it's possible to find a job without a career coach, having a coach can make the whole process a little bit simpler as well as helping construct a long term career strategy.
Definition of Career Coaching
Career coaching is help that focuses on assisting a person with work and career related issues. While similar to other forms of counseling, it specifically deals with work related issues.
Symptoms of / Reasons for Career Coaching
- Writing a resume
- Setting career goals
- Switching careers
- Entering the workforce
GoMentor.com is the world's biggest online therapy and coaching universe with hundreds of therapists and coaches available for online sessions.
We've listed the top professionals in this specialty below.
Pat provides quality career & executive coaching &...
Pat provides quality career & executive coaching & mentoring, both within organisations and to individuals throughout Ireland and overseas
Over the years Pat has worked with a wide variety of industries and sectors.
Ali gets results for her clients. She works with s...
Ali gets results for her clients. She works with small business owners, solopreneurs and individuals who want to make changes in their life, career or business. Working together to get the results that you want.
Life Coaching is for people who want a clear visio...
Life Coaching is for people who want a clear vision of what they want from life, have goals and fulfill their potential and dreams by achieving them.
This icon indicates whether the professional offers sessions conducted via Skype
This icon indicates whether the professional offers sessions conducted by phone
This icon indicates whether the professional offers In-Person sessions.
This icon indicates whether the professional
offers sessions conducted by GoMentor video
A coach helps clients determine and achieve their personal goals.
There are several types of psychologists, but most of them aim to treat people in crisis.
Hypnotherapist is a therapist, who works with your own internal resources and capabilities through deep relaxation.
A counsellor is a person, who gives advice, but is non directive.
Occupational therapist’s focus on enhancing people’s ability to perform activities of daily life, be it physically or mentally.
Der findes flere typer af psykologer, men de fleste arbejder typisk med kriseramte mennesker.
Psychotherapy is a 'talking' therapy, helping to overcome emotional & behavioral anxieties
En coach forsøger at frigøre potentialet i andre mennesker.