I can help you or your loved once move forward overcoming the issues you face in regards to Business Coaching. Click Read more to find out all about how I can help you and book a session or book me for a Free Pre-Session.
Below you can read a extensive article giving you the basic information and I'm sure you'll find the information relevant and insightful.
What is GoMentor?
On GoMentor you can book online therapy and coaching sessions with psychologists, therapists and coaches.
- Get Skype or Phone Counselling
- Book your sessions and pay online
- +300 individual professionals online
- Save time by conduct sessions from home
Online Therapy & Coaching
Booking sessions on GoMentor is quite easy, all you need to do is:
- Click the "Find Professional" button
- Find a professional that you like
- Find a date/time that suits you
- Enter misc. booking details
- Complete payment online
Whether supplied by a company or pursued by an individual on their own, business coaching can be a way to stay a step ahead of all the competition in the workplace. Today, more than ever, finding and keeping a job is important, but so is advancement for many people. Online business coaching here at GoMentor.com can provide the tools, coaching, and support needed to succeed in the modern business world.
Types of Business Coaching
These are some of the main areas that business coaching can help a person trying to be more successful.
- Conflict Resolution Skills - Learning to successfully resolve situations that may arise in the business world is a valuable skill to have.
- Presentation Skills - From setting up projectors to creating PowerPoint slideshows to actually speaking in front of people, there are many skills needed for good presentation.
- Communication Skills - Learning better verbal and nonverbal communication skills can help a person succeed. Also, learning to be a better listener is also important.
- Delegation Skills - A person who can delegate tasks efficiently can achieve more. For manager and executives, this is a very important skill to have in the business world.
- Negotiation Skills - Learning the art (and war) of negotiation is difficult, but it can be taught. A business coach can help those looking to improve their negotiating skills.
- Management Coaching - From new managers to those who have been around a while, management coaching can provide support and information that makes the job of managing people in a company or organization easier.
- Executive Coaching - For people who are in charge at the top levels of a company, learning the skills necessary to succeed is a priority. Executive coaching can make a person become a better leader.
- Motivational Skills - From self-motivation to motivating other workers, there are many motivational tips and techniques that can be taught by the right business coach.
- Media Training - Learning about media options available in a world where technology changes quickly is important for companies to maintain their position in the business world.
- Time Management - The ability to manage time more efficiently can lead to great gains in productivity, allowing a person to do and achieve more in a limited amount of time.
- Entrepreneurship - Starting a business is an exciting and challenging process. Many fail at the endeavor, but a business coach may be able to help a person achieve their dreams of running their own business.
- Performance Coaching - Learning to improve performance in employees without upsetting them is a valuable skill that allows a person to be a star at a company, which can lead to quick advancement.
- Sales Coaching - From finding suitable prospects and leads to closing the sale, there are many techniques that can be taught to improve sales. While some people are born natural salespeople, others may need a little business coaching to perfect the art of the sale.
Business Coaching Online at GoMentor.com
No matter what is needed exactly, online business coaching here at GoMentor.com can help. On GoMentor.com you can book online coaching sessions with skilled coaches that specialize in a variety of issues that commonly come up in the business world. They can offer the advice, guidance, and support needed to be a more successful employee or even a business leader. It is possible to achieve great things without business coaching, but wise people identify their weaknesses and work on getting help in those areas from people who have experience with improving them. By making the coaching available online, we hope to enable even more people to be successful, no matter what their exact career goals are in the business world.
Definition of Business Coaching
Business coaching is counseling that is directed toward helping a person achieve more in the business world. There are many specific areas that a business coach can help, but business coaching is recommended for those who want to accomplish more in their career.
Symptoms of / Reasons for Business Coaching
- Nonverbal communication skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Public speaking
- Making the sale or negotiation
- Managing time
- Starting a business
- Improving performance
- Being a better manager
GoMentor.com is the world's biggest online therapy and coaching universe with hundreds of therapists and coaches available for online sessions.
We've listed the top professionals in this specialty below.
I can help you Re-design your life, career or smal...
I can help you Re-design your life, career or small business in just 90 days. I promise my clients return on investment and a generous and bespoke service.
Jane is passionate about supporting people going t...
Jane is passionate about supporting people going through change. Jane will help you set clear goals and get clarity on how to achieve them.
I attended Hofstra University graduating Cum Laud...
I attended Hofstra University graduating Cum Laude, I'm a licensed NLP practitioner and am CTI trained. My strong passion for helping motivate people to reach their highest potential led me to a career in life coaching
Coaching helps you overcome challenges & become em...
Coaching helps you overcome challenges & become empowered & in charge of your life!
"It is never too late to be what you might have been"
This icon indicates whether the professional offers sessions conducted via Skype
This icon indicates whether the professional offers sessions conducted by phone
This icon indicates whether the professional offers In-Person sessions.
This icon indicates whether the professional
offers sessions conducted by GoMentor video
A coach helps clients determine and achieve their personal goals.
En terapeut har fokus på bearbejdning af årsagen til klientens udfordringer og arbejder med at ændre dette via terapi.
There are several types of psychologists, but most of them aim to treat people in crisis.
Hypnotherapist is a therapist, who works with your own internal resources and capabilities through deep relaxation.
A counsellor is a person, who gives advice, but is non directive.
Occupational therapist’s focus on enhancing people’s ability to perform activities of daily life, be it physically or mentally.
Der findes flere typer af psykologer, men de fleste arbejder typisk med kriseramte mennesker.
Psychotherapy is a 'talking' therapy, helping to overcome emotional & behavioral anxieties
En coach forsøger at frigøre potentialet i andre mennesker.